Drift Inn welcomes you to check out our hotel cancellation policies to make sure you cancel on time and learn how we expect our guests to behave and conduct themselves while on the property. We want everyone to have a good time and to keep our property maintained for future guests.
- Updated January 2021
- Arrival is considered the check-in date made on the reservation.
- 100% of Payment is due 14 days before arrival.
- 24-Hour Cancellation on the date of booking.
- 100% refund for cancellations on bookings 15+ days prior to arrival.
- No refund for cancellations on bookings less than 14 days prior to arrival.
- No refunds for no-shows or unused portions of accommodations.
- Reservation credit for cancellations 15 or more days before arrival on non-refundable reservations.
- No-Show is not a cancellation and credit card will be charged for entire reservation.
- There will be no refunds due to pandemics, airline delays, strikes, political unrest, natural disasters, or weather-related delays or cancellations, including hurricanes.
- Travel insurance is recommended and can be purchased through Travel Guard International: www.travelguard.com.
GENERAL HOTEL RULES
- Check-in is at 2 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. and check out is at 11 a.m.
- Please register overnight visitors. Any non-guests will need to present a form of ID to front desk/security. This is for the safety of all guests on the property and not meant to keep you from having fun. Dorm guests are not permitted overnight visitors. Any violators will be fined.
- Guests have full access to the dock out front, the lounge pool, and courtyard. Quiet hours are from 10pm – 10am. Please respect guests who may be sleeping on the property.
- All rooms are non-smoking. Take a walk out to the dock, sit around the pool, but please throw cigarettes in ashtrays or bins. Let’s keep the island as clean as possible.
- Any missing items or damages to the room will result in additional charges.
- All items in the room are meant to remain in the rooms (no towels or linens are to be taken out or used at the beach).
- Making a local call is free for guests. International calls are not always possible at the hotel and require $5 BZD for a short call.